|Tarrant County||Dallas County||Denton County||Collin County|
|Fort Worth||Dallas||Flower Mound||Allen|
|Benbrook||Cedar Hill||Trophy Club||Plano|
|Blue Mound||Coppell||The Colony|
|Haltom City||Highland Park|
|North Richland Hills|
Garage Door Repair Services
Don't get hooked into a "tune-up special" that some companies offer for anywhere from $30 to $65. What they do on these "tune-ups" is almost nothing, basically they tighten some screws and spray lube on the door, and then they offer to repair it and do the real work after that for much more money. Most doors really need to be repaired with parts and labor and will still not be fixed with a "lube or tune-up special" only.
- Garage door springs break every 5-7 years on average (depends on how much you use your door - most standard residential springs for all 7ft tall doors are rated for 10,000 cycles from all manufacturers). Buy replacement springs from S.O.S and get our free springs for life policy, so the next time a spring breaks you only pay us the serivce labor and we provide the broken spring for free for the life of your door.
- After initial purchase of full service door repair and parts, all of our service parts we installed get our free parts for life policy for the life of your door, so if that part breaks just pay the service labor and we provide the broken part for free.
- A S.O.S rebuilt door makes a door stronger than it was when it was new. Most all the doors installed by builders on new homes are low cost doors because they are lacking a lot of the good solid hardware that would make it strong. Our experienced techs will recommend for your door what it takes to make it right like it should have been to start with.
- Repairing a door can save hundreds compared to getting a new one, and increase the sturdiness of your current door to be greater than when it was new.
- A properly serviced door will also increase the lifespan of automatic openers. Openers are not made to lift more than 10 - 15 pounds reliably. Properly adjusted door springs do all the lifting, and good support braces, rollers and hardware make it ride smooth in the tracks, the opener just guides the door open and closed.
- Repairs by quality service technicians are key to reliable door operation.
- Quality repairs at more reasonable rates compared to other companies.
S.O.S technicians are all required to have at least 10 years experience in repairing all brands of residential garage doors. Residential technicians are also required to be proficient at the repair of most name brand automatic openers as well. S.O.S has commercial technicians that can repair the even broader range of commercial garage doors, standard lift doors, verticle high lift doors, rollup doors, and rolling steel doors.
List of Repair Services:
Residential Garage Door Repair Service
We repair garage doors of all types sizes and brands. Our full service repair labor is typically 60% more reasonable than others. How is that, you might ask? Well, most other companies pay their techs from 54% - 66% less on a repair job, than what we pay our techs. Our techs do not have to charge as much to make the same money as the other companies techs. Just give us a call, and we will get you up and running usually same day.
Garage Door Spring Replacement
Springs break about every 10,000 cycles and other parts are due to be replaced based on 10,000 cycles as well. We carry quality rollers, hinges, bearings, cables, reinforcement struts, and many more additional parts that garage doors commonly need already on the truck as well. Our tech will also do a full professional evaluation of your garage door and offer general door maintenance for the door itself and offer any other parts the door needs to be in good reliable condition, the tech will go over that with you and then do only what you approve of. We recommend a high quality repair done the right way, but are very flexible with our customers.
Residential Automatic Garage Door Opener Repair Service
We repair over 95% of the openers that are found in most garages
today. We carry the most common service parts and accessories on our trucks for
these main types:
Liftmaster, Genie, Craftsman, Chamberlain
We can repair other openers as well, as long as the parts are available.
Electric Automatic Driveway Gate Opener Repairs and Service
Residential and commercial gate operator repair services. We are very skilled at diagnostics and can determine what is working properly and what is not. Do not let someone tell you that you need a whole new system, have us fix what you have and save alot of money. There are many new gate opener installation companies out there that can install new gate openers ok, but when the gate opener quits working we are one of the very few actual gate opener repair companies that are good at figuring out why it quit working. Even some of the installation companies call us for diagnostics and repairs on gate openers they installed.
Commercial Overhead Garage Door Repair Service
Commercial overhead doors, rollup doors, rolling steel doors, and more, we are highly skilled at repairs of all brands and types dock doors!
Commercial Door Operator (Opener) Repair Service
Commercial door operator repair service for overhead doors, rollup doors, rolling steel doors, and more, we are highly skilled at operator repairs of all brands and types!
New Residential Automatic Garage Door Openers
We are highly skilled at installing new residential automatic garage door openers!
New Residential Garage Doors
We install new garage doors of all types sizes and brands.
Garage Door Remote Service
Our techs keep a variety of remotes, keypads, and recievers stocked on their trucks that will work with over 95% of the garage door openers out there and can program them to get you up and working quickly !