Job Pictures Gallery
Here are just some pictures of the many garage door repair jobs we have worked on. We are just starting our picture gallery page so please give us a little time to get them filled with good pictures. If you bookmark us to your favorites and check back from time to time there will be more to look at.
Residential Garage Door Repairs:
16x7 Fully Insulated Garage Door Repair with New Torsion Springs
Garage Door Cable Off Stuck in Up Position
Garage Door Broken Spring - Door should have had two springs to start with, we replaced this one spring with two torsion springs the right way.
Garage Door Cable Off Drum - The cables often tangle around the shaft and are dangerous to mess with. If somethig slips when your hand is near and that cable goes under a load then it can remove a finger instantly. Leave it to SOS, we are cheaper than a surgeon for sure.
Garage Door Broken Spring - Another builders model door that cut corners and put a single spring on a double wide door. We put two springs in place of the one broken one the way it should be..
Garage Door Cable Off in Up Position with Door Out of Track - Most likely cause here one of the many objects there in the corner, only takes one of them to block the door just a little bit and the cable can come off one side. Keep the areas around your garage door tracks free from clutter like this.
Garage Door Broken Torsion Spring Replaced with Two Springs The Right Way.
Garage Door Cable Off in Down Position in the Dark
Commercial Garage Door Repairs:
National Guard Armory - Repair Extra Super Heavy Duty Commercial Door, Replace Springs, Weld in New Heavy Duty Spring Supports, Replace Double End-Style Hinges and 3" Long Stem Rollers, and Install New Commercial Door Operator for the returning troops to be able to open it with the push of a button instead of by hand:
High Point Church Bus Barn Doors - Remove four old wood commercial 12x14 garage doors and replace them with new heavy duty multiple stut reinforced steel doors in 3" track, and connect new remote control receivers to operate existing old commercial operator:
List of Repair Services:
Residential Garage Door Repair Service -See above for pricing, specials, and specific information.
- Springs break about every 10,000 cycles and other parts are due to be replaced based on 10,000 cycles as well. We carry quality rollers, hinges, bearings, cables, reinforcement struts, and many more additional parts that garage doors commonly need already on the truck as well. Our tech will also do a full professional evaluation of your garage door and offer general door maintenance for the door itself and offer any other parts the door needs to be in good reliable condition, the tech will go over that with you and then do only what you approve of. We recommend a high quality repair done the right way, but are very flexible with our customers.
We repair garage doors of all types sizes and brands. Our full service repair labor is
typically 60% more reasonable than others. How is that, you
might ask? Well, most other companies pay their techs from 54% -
66% less on a repair job, than what we pay our techs.
Our techs do not have to charge as much to make the same money as the
other companies techs. Just
give us a call, and we will get you up and running usually same day.
- We repair over 95% of the openers that are found in most garages today. We carry the most common service parts and accessories on our trucks for these main types:
- Liftmaster, Genie, Craftsman, Chamberlain
- We can repair other openers as well, as long as the parts are available.
- Electric Automatic Driveway Gate Opener Repairs and Service
- Residential and commercial gate operator repair services. We are very skilled at diagnostics and can determine what is working properly and what is not. Do not let someone tell you that you need a whole new system, have us fix what you have and save alot of money.
- Commercial Overhead Garage Door Repair Service
- Commercial Rollup and Rolling Steel Door Repair Service
- Commercial Sliding Door Repair Service
- Commercial Door Operator (Opener) Repair Service